Vision and Mission
NPS Channapatna respects the dignity and worth of all children under its care. We believe that all children can be nurtured to achieve their full potential within a school environment that is both caring and challenging. We expect all children to be respectful and responsible and rise up to the challenges in life. Our aim is to become a premier school of education recognized for its diversity and known for excellence in teaching, learning and research. We are committed to promoting creative and critical thinking among students within a culture of inspiration, high expectations and accountability. We believe that learning should be fun, purposeful and challenging. Through our effective curriculum we aim to equip each child with skills which they need for lifelong learning.
- To deliver high quality teaching and learning experience that promotes high standards and accelerated progress for all.
- To promote love of education for all learners and equip them with tools to take ownership of their own learning.
- To promote children’s self-esteem, their rights and responsibilities.
- To create a welcoming atmosphere in school where children, staff, parents and visitors feel valued.
- To have high expectations for all within our community to ensure that we demonstrate the very best standards of conduct, moral purpose and integrity.
- To work in local, national and global partnerships in order to strengthen curriculum links and promote an awareness of the wider world.
- To ensure that our pupils feel safe and secure and enjoy coming to school.
- To set the highest professional and educational standards and goals and to strive with passion and perseverance towards them.
- To encourage all students to aim high in whatever they do and impose no limits on students’ ambitions.
- To take pride in, praise, promote and support all that is excellent in our students.
- To provide loving care, support and encouragement equally to students of all backgrounds and nationalities, all races and religions, creating within the school a harmonious multicultural learning environment in which all students are equally important, happy and successful.