|Nomenclature||MONT,LKG & UKG||GRADE I to VI||GRADE VII to VIII|
|Registration Fee (One Time Fee)||1000||1000||1000|
|Admission Fee (One Time Fee)||25,000||25,000||25,000|
|Annual Tuition Fee||60,000||60,000||60,000|
|Registration Fee (One Time Fee)||5000|
|Admission Fee (One Time Fee)||35,000|
|SAnnual Tution Fee||60,000|
1. All payments are to be made in rupees (INR)
2. Annual tuition Fee, boarding chargesT, facility fee and transportation can be paid in two installment.
3. 50% Should Be paid at the time of admission.
4. 2nd installment to be paid on or before 10th Novemberber.
5. Registration and admission fee once paid will not be refundable.
6. All the payments to be done through DD\RTGS\NEFT or Cheque Favoring "NATIONAL PUBLIC SCHOOL".
7. If the student wish to withdraw from the school after commencement of the term, the fee for the entire term has to be paid.
8. Above mentioned fee shall not include Uniform, Books and Transportation (only For Non-Residential Students).
9. Facility fee include Food, Student Enrichment Programme and Medical Fee, Field Visits, Sports Events, Magazines, Newsletter, Examination Fee, PTA, Activity Fee, Assignments.
10. Transportation will be charged on kilometer Slabs Includes GPS Charges (only For Non-Residential Students).
11. CBSE Fee For Grade 9, 10 & Above Will Be Charged Extra As Per CBSE Notification.
1. Copy of Birth Certificate (orginal for Nursery to Class 1)
2. Copy of three years academic progress report from the previous school.
3. Address proof.
4. ID proof.
5. The duly filled-in application form.
6. Recent passport size photograph of the child.
7. Copies of participation in any extracurricular activities that fall outside the realm of the curriculum.
There has been a huge demand for the admissions to NPS group of schools. The school has very limited seats available for the Montessori to Grade 8. As per the policy and Directives of The Central Board of Secondary Education (CBSE) the admission is based on below guidelines./p>
1. First priority is for siblings. 2. Second priority for the children of NPS teachers and other staff members.
1. First priority is for siblings.
2. Second priority for the children of NPS teachers and other staff members.